Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beads embroidery

One of my target in year of 2012 is to learn and do beads embroidery.. Really hard to start. At first just google the pattern, watched tutorial in you tube and blogwalking in beads embroidery blogs. One of my favourite blog is serisulamanmanik.blogspot.com (Please find attached pics below).

Hari Raya is good time for me to start to do the beads embroidery on my baju kurung! oh yes.. the spirit already come.. big Grin.. :D

one of the beads embroidery that made me melted.. :p.. But maybe it was too complicated to do this..

so, for the beginner.. just do the simple first la..

 Like this maybe? But it was too simple.. hoho



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FiZZyRose

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

you & me

Daisypath Friendship tickers