Thursday, December 27, 2012

End of Year 2012

4 days left before Year of 2012 will end up.. Normally people will make their own wish for every new year.. So am I.. I have my own dream and wish that i have to fullfill in year of 2012..

My checklist of 2012 in month of April entry.

And now in December entry with new status.

GOALS for 2012

1. HEALTH
- drink plenty of water atleast 3L/day - Failed!
-do exercise 3 times/week - Failed!
-take healthy food - Sometime
2. MONEY & CAREER
Promote done (1/1/12) from lab assistant to assistant chemist, 1/12/12- Promote to R&D Chemist
-apply for new job and demand for more basic. - done by 27/3/12
-saving min RM500/month - Failed!
-buy a car
-buy new phone
3. RELATIONSHIP
-engage  - 20/8/12
-improve relationship with family, friends 
-make more friends.. :) 
4. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
-become a chemist - I am a Chemist
-improve in communication skills - keep improving
-improve skill and knowledge - keep improving
-improve speaking and writing. - keep improving

There are some of criteria that i have to improve more.. and the most important part is HEALTH and my saving.. Failed!! The rest is success.. Alhamdulillah.. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FiZZyRose

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

you & me

Daisypath Friendship tickers